This deodorant powder is a blend of 3 base ingredients to create a revolutionary deodorant: bicarbonate of soda, arrowroot and bentonite clay with added organic lavender and tea tree essential oils to create a fresh scented option with the deodorising benefits that they naturally bring.
· Bicarbonate of Soda is a natural deodoriser and odour-absorber. It is also naturally antibacterial which is necessary when it comes to under the arms!
· Organic arrowroot powder is healer for skin irritations. With its soft texture, it absorbs moisture and sebum from under your arm. It also helps eliminate toxins along with..
· Bentonite Clay will draw toxins out from the skin, eliminates odour and absorbs moisture.
· Lavender essential oil is antibacterial, antifungal and anti-inflammatory too making it skin soothing.
· Tea Tree essential oil is the queen of antibacterial, antimicrobial, antifungal and antiviral.
How To Use - Apply a generous amount to dry under arms with clean fingers or a spatula. Do not rub in. For external use only. Do not use on mucous membranes or on broken skin. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
Get Promotions, New Products and Sales directly to your inbox.
As a small family business, we believe you don't have to break the bank to truly pamper yourself. With a wide collection of ethically sourced pamper, bath & bodycare products at value for money prices which more than rival high street stores. You will definitely find something to treat yourself!